Our Two-Way Engagement Strategy
ATTRACT AND STEP OUT
AACCI’s aim is to ATTRACT and create Chinese trade, investment, tourism and education opportunities to South Australia by inviting both Chinese and local businesses to become members.
- There will be a cross pollination of benefits including promotion of South Australian products and services to our Chinese members.
- We will work with local Chinese student associations and their members to identify parents who are potential investors here and partners in South Australian businesses.
- Other opportunities will arise by working with local Chinese migrants to promote South Australia in their cities and regions through their connections, as well as identifying opportunities here with the assistance of both State and local Government.
- Close liaison with migration agents in China will help us identify new investors and entrepreneurs in South Australia and we’ll be setting up AACCI offices right across China.
- We will create affiliations with industry bodies and associations there acting as their “Australian desk”.
- Bilingual local service providers will assist new migrants and entrepreneurs with their business dealings in South Australia.
- And we’ll form strategic media alliances with TV stations across China to promote South Australia as an ideal place for investment, tourism and education.
We’ll encourage our members to STEP OUT into China and become China literate in order to successfully market and promote South Australian products and services there.
- AACCI intends to invite export ready businesses and professionals to become members so that we can promote their products and services to their Chinese counterparts.
- This invitation will also apply to local and overseas Chinese businesses to gain insights into experiences in doing business in China, while tapping into their valuable networks and connections to Australian export ready businesses.
- With the assistance of local bilingual professionals we will help South Australian export ready companies facilitate their Chinese business deals.
- By forming strategic media alliances in China and working closely with the Chinese government organising various events and trade delegations to China we’ll be able to promote South Australian products and services with a great degree of clout.
- As well as our increased presence in China, members will be privy to the nuances of doing business there with our support.
- Back home we’ll hear visiting Chinese industry experts share relevant topics of interest while we continue to work with the State Government and local councils to assist export ready companies with their business dealings in the East.
- Through AACCI’s membership and affiliation network, members will be able to tap into the right resources that are essential to their long-term success.