Our Two-Way Engagement Strategy
ATTRACT AND STEP OUT
AACCI’s aim is to ATTRACT and create Asian trade, investment, tourism and education opportunities to South Australia by inviting both Asian and local businesses to become members.
- There will be a cross pollination of benefits including promotion of South Australian products and services to our Asian members.
- We will work with local Asian student associations and their members to identify parents who are potential investors here and partners in South Australian businesses.
- Other opportunities will arise by working with local Asian migrants to promote South Australia in their cities and regions through their connections, as well as identifying opportunities here with the assistance of both State and local Government.
- Close liaison with migration agents in Asian and particularly China will help us identify new investors and entrepreneurs in South Australia. We have already established an AACCI office in Guangzhou, another coming soon in Shandong with more to come in various provinces of China.
- We will create affiliations with industry bodies and associations in Asia acting as their “Australian desk”.
- Bilingual local service providers will assist new migrants and entrepreneurs with their business dealings in South Australia.
- And we’ll form strategic media alliances with TV stations initially across China to promote South Australia as an ideal place for investment, tourism and education.
We’ll encourage our members to STEP OUT into China and become China literate in order to successfully market and promote South Australian products and services there.
- AACCI invites export ready businesses and professionals to become members so that we can promote your products and services to Asian counterparts.
- This invitation applies to local and overseas Asian businesses to gain insights into experiences in doing business in Asia, while tapping into your own valuable networks and connections to Australian export ready businesses.
- With the assistance of local professionals, we help South Australian export ready companies facilitate their Asian business deals.
- By forming strategic media alliances in Asia and working closely with the Asian governments organising various events and trade delegations to Asia we are able to promote South Australian products and services with a great degree of clout.
- With our increased presence in Asia, members are privy to the nuances of doing business there with our support.
- Back home we’ll hear visiting Asian industry experts share relevant topics of interest while we continue to work with the State Government and local councils to assist export ready companies with their business dealings in the East.
- Through AACCI’s membership and affiliation network, members will be able to tap into the right resources that are essential to their long-term success.